The Regional Organizing Lead will be responsible for the execution of the organizing strategy in their region. This includes the day-to-day management of organizers and successfully coordinating Enroll America’s organizing efforts with other groups doing work around outreach, enrollment, or ACA implementation. The Regional Organizing Lead will report to the statewide Organizing Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Management experience
- Organizing experience
- Management experience in empirically based organizing strongly preferred
- Experience with coalition building or advocacy organizing strongly preferred
- Creative thinking and ability to solve problems a must
- A good sense of humor and a strong commitment to making the world a better place are musts
- Demonstrated experience working in and building relationships in diverse communities
- Local knowledge and organizing experience a plus
- Experience and awareness of health coverage issues a plus
This is a full time, salary exempt position. Enroll America offers a generous benefits package, including health insurance, life and long-term disability insurance benefits, and vacation, sick leave, and holiday schedules. The position is a full-time.
Those interested in applying should email resumes to the Michigan Organizing Director, Laura Warbelow: LWarbelow@enrollamerica.org.
About Enroll America
Enroll America is a nonpartisan 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to maximize the number of uninsured Americans who enroll in health coverage made available by the Affordable Care Act. Enroll America is a collaborative organization, working with partners that span the gamut of health coverage stakeholders—health insurers, hospitals, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, employers, consumer groups, faith-based organizations, civic organizations, and philanthropies—to engage many different voices in support of an easy, accessible, and widely available enrollment process. Enroll America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.